SOUTHSIDE Muay Thai and Fitness
Is at Black Forest Shopping Centre, Shop 12 / 715 – 727 South Rd, (Corner South Rd & Byron Rd), Black Forest 5035 South Australia.. We have a fully equipped gym, large facilities and vast offering of classes for people with differing schedules. Conveniently located less than a few kms from the Adelaide CBD.
Southside Muay Thai & Fitness opened their doors in 2002 by Head Instructor Barry Saunders (Baz). A relatively young but blossoming gym, Baz and his partners have built a strong community and training school based on long lasting friendships with the same enthusiasm for the sport of Muay Thai. Childhood friend and fellow owner/instructor Coach Kar in 2005 joined forces with Baz to bring his extensive boxing and fitness skills over to Southside Gym. Possessing quick hands and a punishing work ethic, Coach Kar extends to students a different edge and specialist training in fitness.
The Instructors Team continues to grow with all long time students of the gym teach by Baz and Kar. Our philosophy at Southside is that training should be fun while at the same time challenging each individual to exceed their own expectations and pushing them to achieve their goals (whatever they may be). If you’re not having fun you’re not doing it right. We welcome all ages and no experience is necessary.
We offer you:
- Muay Thai 1on1 or 2on1 Personal Training
- Muay Thai Beginner, Intermediate and Advance
- Join Southside Muay Thai Fight Team
- Muay Thai Junior and Kids
- Muay Thai Ladies Only
- Muay Thai Sparring
- Muay Thai Strength and Conditioning and ‘Plyometric’ program
- Muay Thai Technique program
- Daily running and Hill Running program
- Muay Thai Curriculum Grading
- Southside Muay Thai Sparring Tournament
- Sport Team, School Team and State Team Cross Training program
- Workplace Team Building program
- Job, Business Opportunity and Mentoring