Southside Muay Thai & Fitness Membership
We are a membership only gym. Take advantage of our 'full' membership, with unlimited access to our diverse range of classes. We also have various membership options catering for casual adults, student's discount, women only, junior and kids. Payments are direct debited weekly via ezi-debit.
In our sessions, you will experience authentic Muay Thai training. Sessions are hard and will challenge you physically and mentally, increasing your strength and endurance. Whatever your goal, fitness level or health status, our belief is that you will gain the strength to conquer all of your life goals through Muay Thai training, all with the full support of the dedicated Team Southside Muay Thai staff.
You will train with Coach Kar and Coach Baz every day. They will show you Muay Thai techniques and training well tested in the ring, and teach you about "WAI KHRU" respecting instructors, and treating fellow team mates and others like extended family.
Free Trial * Free Trial * Free Trial
Not sure about Muay Thai? We invite you to visit and have a session on us. Find out why Southside Muay Thai is different to everyone else.
PLEASE CONTACT US to book your free trial. We do not allow trial classes for WALK IN's so make sure you speak to SSMT staff before coming to the gym.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals!
* Free trial classes are offered as a trial for membership ONLY.
* Free trial classes are available for:
~ Mixed Muay Thai Monday or Wednesday 5:00pm or 6:15pm ~
~ Junior Muay Thai
* Sparring/clinching classes are NOT ELIGIBLE for the free trial.
* Photo ID required for security reasons.
SOUTHSIDE Muay Thai and Fitness
Is at Shop 12 Black Forest Shopping Centre, 715 – 727 South Rd (Corner of Byron Rd), Black Forest SA 5035. We have a fully equipped gym, large facilities and a vast offering of classes for people with differing schedules. We are conveniently located less than a few kms from the Adelaide CBD.
Southside Muay Thai & Fitness opened their doors in 2002 by Head Instructor Barry Saunders (Baz). A relatively young but blossoming gym, Baz and his partners have built a strong community and training school based on long lasting friendships with the same enthusiasm for the sport of Muay Thai. Childhood friend and fellow owner/instructor Coach Kar Wong in 2005 joined forces with Baz to bring his extensive Muay Thai boxing and fitness skills over to Southside Gym. Possessing quick hands and a punishing work ethic, Coach Kar extends to students a different edge and specialist training in fitness, strength and conditioning.
Our philosophy at SSMT is that training should be fun while at the same time challenging each individual to exceed their own expectations and pushing them to achieve their goals (whatever they may be).
If you’re not having fun you’re not doing it right.
We welcome all ages and no experience is necessary.
We offer you:
- Muay Thai 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 Personal Training
- Muay Thai Beginner, Intermediate and Advance
- Join Southside Muay Thai Fight Team
- Muay Thai Junior and Kids
- Muay Thai Ladies Only
- Muay Thai Sparring
- Muay Thai Strength and Conditioning and ‘Plyometric’ program
- Muay Thai Technique program
- Daily running and Hill Running program
- Muay Thai Curriculum Grading
- Southside Muay Thai Sparring Tournament
- Sport Team, School Team and State Team Cross Training program
- Workplace Team Building program
- Job, Business Opportunity and Mentoring